I started this venture in 2008 as an avenue to talk about a wide variety of topics, but primarily as a SCUBA blog under the name "Musings from the Deep Blue Sea". It's evolved. My renewed interest in health, fitness, and nutrition (at the age of 43) has brought me to where I am today, and this site reflects that. Having said that, my original mission statement hasn't changed...

Our lives are important only because of the impact they have on the lives of others. Making a difference is important. This blog isn't written for you, it's written for me. My way of reviewing my life, and its significance...Of course, given my wide range of interests in life, there will be much variety. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion


Last year, as chronicled in one of my earlier posts, I dove the U-853 for the first time. To commemorate my dive, I purchased a shirt from the local dive shop that provided some gear we used.

The design was pretty awful. In fact, after searching for alternative designs, I found that there were virtually none I found acceptable. That spurred me on to give it a shot myself. I designed my own U-853 shirt and opened a store on Cafe Press.

I've created three other dive designs since. They're all available on a variety of shirts, as well as other clothing. some are even available on mugs, clocks, coasters, etc.

Have a look at scuba Sean's Dive Shop. Tell me what you think...Provide me with ideas for a new design.

No comments: