I started this venture in 2008 as an avenue to talk about a wide variety of topics, but primarily as a SCUBA blog under the name "Musings from the Deep Blue Sea". It's evolved. My renewed interest in health, fitness, and nutrition (at the age of 43) has brought me to where I am today, and this site reflects that. Having said that, my original mission statement hasn't changed...

Our lives are important only because of the impact they have on the lives of others. Making a difference is important. This blog isn't written for you, it's written for me. My way of reviewing my life, and its significance...Of course, given my wide range of interests in life, there will be much variety. Welcome to my life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Chest Workout

First time trying this chest routine. All I can say about this is...OMG, this is either going to help me make huge advances, or it's going to kill me!

2 sets of 10 push-ups (warm-up)
5 sets of 8 plyometric push-ups
4 sets of 10 incline dumbbell press
4 sets of 12 incline cable fly
3 sets of 10 weighted dips
3 sets of 15 bench press (the Binky!)
1 set of 12 (MAX) push-ups (feet up)
1 set of 9 (MAX) push-ups (hands on bar)

SS



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: