I started this venture in 2008 as an avenue to talk about a wide variety of topics, but primarily as a SCUBA blog under the name "Musings from the Deep Blue Sea". It's evolved. My renewed interest in health, fitness, and nutrition (at the age of 43) has brought me to where I am today, and this site reflects that. Having said that, my original mission statement hasn't changed...

Our lives are important only because of the impact they have on the lives of others. Making a difference is important. This blog isn't written for you, it's written for me. My way of reviewing my life, and its significance...Of course, given my wide range of interests in life, there will be much variety. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winning?

Charlie Sheen is always the entertainer, isn't he?

He's given us #hashtag after #hashtag, invented new ways to insult virtually everyone, become one of the most popular Twitter feed (Twitterer? Tweeter?) in less than a week, and invented a stand up comedy routine overnight.

Sometimes it's difficult to tell where the reality ends and the entertainment begins. He seems delusional at times, but you get the sense he knows something you don't...

He seems destined to be a tragic figure. We should have seen it coming for years. He's been on the fringe for a really long time. Most people are aware of his drug and alcohol abuse, his rage, and his womanizing, but not as many are aware of the other dark side of Charlie Sheen...

He's always been a freakin whack job! He's openly questioned the government's involvement in the 9/11 attacks, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence as to who the real culprits were. He associates with Alex Jones, the ultimate conspiracy/anti-government/racist/anti-semite...don't believe me, listen to his show sometime, or check out the advertisers on his website (infowars.com).

Given his past conduct, is it surprising that he tried to "out" Chuck Lorre as a Jew? What's particularly sad is the silence from the major news outlets about this. Sheen has ties to groups most Americans abhor, but he gets a pass...

He must be #Winning...


SS

No comments: